Friday, May 10, 2013

A Day in LA

Los Angeles, the Mecca for celebrities, expensive shopping, and beautiful antique building. 

One of my favorite things to photograph is old building that tells us a story. A few weeks ago a friend and I planned to meet at Olvera Street to walk around and grab a bit to eat. As we were on our way I noticed we were going to be going right by Union Station. I thought to myself,” This is my favorite building in Los Angeles".

I had photographed Union Station as one of my first jobs. I was working with some people who wanted me to take pictures of some construction sites for a project they were doing and I decided that I could enter them into a gallery. It wouldn't hurt to see. Well they made it in.

Union Station is very sentimental to me and now I present some of those photos of Union Station.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What we do